Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Brief Introduction

Hello fellow printmakers,

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Erik Beehn. I am very excited to be part of this interesting project, and look forward to the entire experience. I know some of you but not all, I was a student of Anne's some years back in Las Vegas, where I grew up. I studied printmaking at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, before moving to Los Angeles in 2005 for a job opportunity as a printer for Gemini GEL. I have been printing for Gemini for over four years and plan to leave there to return to Vegas early next year.
My work tends to cross media most often Printmaking and Photography. I practice new ways of making marks while exploring everyday spaces. I look forward to meeting and talking with you all.
Cheers
Erik S. Beehn
www.erikbeehn.com
wwwgeminigel.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment